Monday, January 5, 2009

Recyclables found Saturday, January 3, 2009

  • 1 aluminum can (Diet Coke)
  • 1 plastic bottle (private label bottled water)

In the past, I've always named the brands of the recyclable bottles I've collected, and for the sake of consistency I should name the business whose label was on the water bottle I found on Saturday. However, it's a local company, and giving the name of the company would reveal my location. I really, really don't want future employers, or even the people I work with at present, to know the extent to which I'm an environmentalist, so I'm withholding the water's brand name. Otherwise, someone, some day, will put my location together with other personal details revealed in this blog and figure out that nice, normal "Pat Smith" (not my real name, obviously) is the weirdo Cousin Yellowstone who goes around picking up bottles of urine and other revolting trash.

No comments: